Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Sister Blog!

Hi, everyone! 
Lately, it's come into my head that I should have another blog. 

Alright, alright.  I can hear some gasps.  No, I am not abandoning Knitting Safari, nor did I suddenly go crazy.  The thing is, while I'm having a lot of fun with this blog, I need something fresh, and that invites a wider audience than just people that share the fiber arts connection.  These two blogs will work side-by-side advertising one another, maintaining a bond while keeping their own unique identities. 

So with that, I have two titles in the works, and I need some help deciding.  Is it going to be...?

Harp and Beagle


or

Orange Blossom Special


Please vote in the comments below; or if you have a suggestion to combine both into one title, I'd love to hear it! 

Thanks a bunch!

No comments: